Sunday, April 2, 2017

Travel plans - 2017

Travel for this year thus far is as follows:

January:
Started the year in Florida
Ended the month heading to San Francisco and Sonoma/Napa.

February:
Quick trip to Maryland for Oscar weekend

March:
Florida

April"
San Diego

May:
Spokane, WA
Maryland

June:
Houston
Dallas
NYC

July:
Pittsburgh

August:
TBD (Woodstock, NY?)

September:
Heading to Italy

October:
Florence and Venice!

I have been working on honing my packing skills so that I can advance to expert level. I await compression cubes and a packing folder to see how those help me cram as much as possible into a small carry-on bag. I am also experimenting with toiletry bags, actual cloth vs plastic (for liquids).

I'm not sure what it is about this point in my life that is inspiring me to travel so damn much when I only took maybe 2-3 trips a year in the past, but I like it and hope I keep it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment